Friday, October 31, 2008

And Some Poker News For A Change...

I got a severe ass-kicking at the cash games through the first three weeks of October, to the tune of almost $400... largely, it has to be said, at the hands of the incredible iPoker RNG!! It was such relentless run of crap that it had me taking a couple of days off, during which time I found myself scanning the 'Sits Vac' column in the Witney Gazette!

Anyway, I opted for a change of pace and hit the 10 seat SnGs with a vengance... well, as much vengance as is possible considering the slow speed that they fill up during the day. 10 days on and I have clawed back 3/4 of the previous three weeks losses.

There are still as many sick outdraws, but due to the nature of SnG strategy you are forced to get it in with worst of it more often and consequently become beneficiary of the 2-out River suckout.

No comments: