Monday, January 12, 2009

Aspers Revisited...

Well me an' Rich went back to Aspers, Northampton, on Sunday afternoon, for their £10 + 1 re-buy + 1 re-buy/add-on. A dissappointing field of just 22 had even more dissappointing 24 re-buys/add-ons, giving a prize pool of just £460 to be split amongst the top four places.

We both made the final table... and down to the last 7, Rich pushes from the cut-off on my big-blind... the button folds quickly and the SB dwells-up... I'm hoping he is going to call / push and I could fold my AK... but alas, he folds and I make a reluctant call... Rich has AQ and about 1 chip more than me, so the outcome was never in doubt!!! And there she was, Queen straight out there on the flop!!!

Never mind Rich now has a decent stack and I've got 10% of him... he was out in 6th!!!

No comments: