Saturday, January 03, 2009

++ LATE [POKER] RESULT ++

I've played so little poker in the last month or so that it hasn't been worth commenting on... and I almost forgot to mention the bit that was!!

So anyway, it was it Chritmas Eve and I was having a browse through the new posts on the blonde forum... an old adversary from the Tribecca days on Blue Square, then known as PiratePab (aka Paul Foltyn, aka Paolo69 on Stars), was offering to stake 5 random folks into the $55 Daily Eighty Grand tourney on Stars. I put my name forward and was selected... result #1.

To cut a 5 1/2 hour story short I came 24th of 1314 for the princely sum of $272... $108 profit after shipping the buy-in and 50% of the remainder back to Pab... Thankyou Sir for the oppurtunity, a shame I couldn't have taken down the $14k+ first prize!!!

No comments: