Monday, March 15, 2010

Amusing Exchange In The Chat Box...

While playing the APAT League tournament on Betfair last night...

To set the scene, I am the big stack at the table (got 'lucky' a couple of times), David3103 open raised from the CO on my BB... fold, fold... I 3bet push over the top... he tanks til the time runs out and folds...

David3103: hmmmmm

One orbit later, David3103 open raised from the Highjack on my SB... fold, fold... I 3bet push over the top... actually get an all-in call from the BB (Oooops!)... David3103 tanks til the time runs out and folds. Having seen my A5s outplay the BB's QQ (KKK 7 A obviously)...

David3103: hmmmmm
MagicAl: you hmmmmm a lot
David3103: you 3bet a lot
MagicAl: you raise/fold a lot
David3103: hmmmmmmmm


Well, it made me smile. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesn't take much to make you smile does it?
I'll dig out the HH if you will?

Alan said...

Nope... very easy to please.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm - I'd heard that about you!

In truth I can't be arsed to look for the hands but as a matter of principle I pretty much never open limp and rarely limp call. That doesn't mean that I have to fight for every pot I put chips into. Nor that I will fold every time you robotically hit the 3bet shove button.

See you next Sunday maybe

Alan said...

Dear, Oh Dear... get over it! It's a $10 tournament, a bit of fun. Don't take it to heart so much.