Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Open 2010...

I have unregistered from the two APAT WCOAP tournaments that I had entered, due to lack of enthusiasm and a preference to play in golf comp on the Monday. This meant that £150 was returned to my Betfair account... I have withdrawn £100, but re-invested £50 in The Open.

The winner of this year's event will come from one of these 5 (£10 on each)...

Camilo Villegas @ 110
KJ Choi @ 120
Edoardo Molinari @ 120
Miguel Angel Jimenez @ 170
Thongchai Jaidee @ 360

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, my picks at slightly shorter odds are Rory McIlroy, Ernie Els, Paul Casey, and Chris Wood

Rich said...

Six Max game is on Sunday no? was thinking of playing this. Are you pokered out after Vegas?

Alan said...

Yes, it is on Sunday. There's a golf comp I want to play in on the Mon and I'm probably the only person in the UK that doesn't think DTD is wonderful... just can't get enthusiastic about 2 or 3 days in Nottingham!