Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've got some good news and some bad news...

First the good news... I have finally managed to end my 'drought' at the toughest game in town. I pocketed 1st place money in the £10 freezeout at The Pigeons, on Sunday night; the princely sum of £60! :-)

And now the bad news... After finishing 1st in my last two live tourneys, but against my better judgment, I decide to play the rush and head over to The Fox on Monday night for a £10 Omaha re-buy... so that will be a net loss of about £30 over the two days then, FFS! :-(

And some more bad news... a run of 11 straight $10 STTs without a cash saw my resolve and discipline stretched beyond it's breaking point. With just $78 left in my Full Tilt account, I go on 'full tilt' and enter a couple of $30 STTs. I actually came second in one and bubbled in the other!

And a little better news... I played four $20 STTs tonight and finished in 8th, 1st, 2nd & 3rd. The FT balance is back to a little under $200 and I'm still in the game. :-)

And finally, just some news... Paul, myself and two others will taking part, as a team, in a WSOP promotion on Ladbrokes. A series of 14 (I think) $20 + $2 MTTs, with the each member of the winning team getting a $14000 package to play in the WSOP main event.

No comments: