Monday, February 04, 2008

What's wrong with February?

While others are giving February a hard time, I have grit my teeth and charged headlong into it with a new resolve and determination. I have had my break from online poker, barring a couple of APAT tournaments and the Virgin Festival Satellite. I have said goodbye to iPoker software (Blue Square) - which alas means no more APAT online tournaments - and returned to what is probably my favoutite poker site, Full Tilt.


I am returning to what has always been the most profitable form of poker for me - NLHE single table tournaments. I AM (repeat to self, I AM) going to operate a sensible bankroll management stategy and over the next few years I WILL win enough money to see me through my old age!

And in other news... last Monday was a £30 HOS freezeout, at Barrington, one blind level each PLHE - PLO - PL7S in rotation. All was going swimmingly until the second stud round, when I was dealt 3 cards to a straight, 4th street gave me an open ended straight and with none of my outs visible I proceeded to call off most my chips chasing the straight!! Doh!

The only other outing was The Pigeons last night and the least said about that the better.

So that's it then... February? Bring it on... a new dawn!

No comments: