Sunday, May 04, 2008

The cash rollercoaster continues...

I knew the good run reported last time couldn't continue, but was it really necessary for the Full Tilt RNG to hit me hard on three tables all at the same time? Now I don't if it's the same for everyone, but it is not unusual for me to run bad on one table and drop a couple of buy-ins, while more than making up for it on the other table/s. But the session of 25c/50c NL I played on FT last Wednesday was brutal... a loss of $281 in about 90 mins - and I think I was playing quite well?!? I just kept getting my money in with the best hand and getting outdrawn.

The most annoying thing about it is that I hadn't played on FT for a few days, I have doing much better on Eurolinx (Prima/Microgamimg)- see HERE for 30% rakeback. It had been my intention to finish playing on FT at the end of April anyway... wait for my rakeback to be paid, then withdraw all money from FT... and then 'spend' my FT points on a nice jacket. You see when you spend the points they make some deduction from your rakeback, so I want to get the money first! Anyway, the jacket I had my eye on had suddenly gone up in price by 500 points - bastards! And this was why I decided to play another session or two on there... but after that hiding, I didn't play for a day or two... didn't get the extra 500 points... won't get the nice jacket... do I look bovvered???

Thursday evening I contributed my usual $22 to the prize pool of the Ladbrokes League tourney... money goes in on the turn, matey boy hits a 3-outer, goodnight and god bless! Fortunately other team members are consistently getting in the points and I believe we are just about guaranteed a place in the top 30 teams and entry into a 120 man, winner takes all WSOP package freeroll. Incedentally RakeUpdate.com are now offering rakeback at Ladbrokes, at 15% upto the point where Ladbrokes own scheme kicks in.

I didn't play any cash until yesterday, a decent session then and another this morning, both on Eurolinx, and I've clawed back $150 so at least the rollercoaster is on the up slope again...


No comments: