Friday, February 27, 2009

I Have A Cunning Plan...

This time next year I fully expect to be a miwllyanaire... unless I loose my £20 bankroll in the next few days!!

My cunning plan is to blindly follow someone else's wagering recommendations, someone I should point out, who is on a super run at the moment. I got off to a great start last night, backing Hull, £6 @ 2.38. Although I did bottle it with 90mins played, when Sheff Utd won a corner, and gave up 67p of profit by laying them off at 1.08, to ensure a profit of £7.50'ish.

So, after commission my initial £20 has increased to £27.23.

My source recomended 2pts Doncaster Rovers (v Derby) @ 2.9 for tonight... unfortunately, I didn't spot the tip until the game had started and there was no in-running market for the game. Doncaster Rovers won 2-1... Bollocks!!!

No comments: