Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Mystery Of The Two-Tone Heads...

Now as you will be aware I have been having a go at this golf mularkey. Well I have been watching quite of it on the tv just lately, to see what the hip golfer is wearing on the links in 2008... I would hate to look out of place when I finally venture onto a real golf course!

The thing that strikes me most is the fact that every golfer, bar none, is wearing either a baseball cap or a visor (I should point out that I have been watching the US PGA and Nationwide Tours)... now I understand that with an average of three sponsors on each of these 'tit fuh's the players are being paid handsomely for wearing them, but bear in mind that these people spend their lives chasing a small white ball around a field, in the sun - apart from the one week per year when they come here for the Open, when they need a sou'wester - is it any wonder that they all end up with two-tone heads!!



Just look at these two... even Tiger Woods' forehead is noticeably lighter than the rest of his 'boat'.

What do they do when they are not on the golf pitch? Surely they don't wear their sponsored headware when they take their wives out to posh restaurant? Do they keep an aerosol of fake tan in the bathroom? As Rich would say, "I need answers, Gah-dammit!"

No comments: