Saturday, January 02, 2010

All In The Garden Is Rosy...

My new found outlook on the trials and tribulations of online poker (aided by a mega-strength dose of Valium), has already begun to pay dividends. After the first two sessions of the day had resulted in two small losses, totaling -$13.50... a much calmer evening session, sans bad-beat rants, provided 4 cashes from 10 tournaments and a return of $73.75.

Daily Summary -
Tournaments 35
1sts 1
2nds 1
3rds 0
Minor Cashes 10
Profit/Loss +$60.25

Total Profit/Loss +$152.55

Charity Tin £1*

*Note: I feel I was tricked here and reluctantly agreed to put this £1 in... I was simply suffering in silence, shaking my head after running JJ into QQ, when shorthanded at a final table. When Teresa asked what was wrong I did allow a small expletive to enter my description. It wasn't a rant, it was explained in a calm , collected manner, but I did agree not to swear while playing.

No comments: