Friday, January 01, 2010

January Charity Prop Bet [of sorts]...

So, here's the thing; I have come to the conclusion that if my heart and sanity are to last long enough for me to spend any winnings I might have by the time we get to Vegas, I need to stop getting so stressed by the bad beats... stop swearing at bad players making bad calls - they can't hear me!! And maybe stop making those bad decisions in the middle of a session that have probably been costing 2 or 3 buy-ins each session.

The terms and conditions (these will apply to live poker also)...

For the remainder of the month of January;
- I will not shout and swear during the course of a session.
- I will not moan about, or post any more bad beats.
- I will not moan about bad players making bad calls.
- I will not moan about the PokerStars RNG.
- I will not threaten to throw the laptop across the room.

Teresa will police the online sessions and the penalty will be £1.00 in a tin for each offence.

At the end of January any money collected will be handed over to Joy, at the Pigeons, to donate to one of their [UK] charities.

If their is less than £20, I will double it and if the tin is bare (ha ha, yes, some chance!!) I will donate £10 anyway... I guess that gives me 5 free lapses of concentration? :-)


There it is then, bring it on PokerStars... do your worst, I shall remain calm and collected at all times... playing my A-Game and making only correct decisions.

Deep breaths....

Ommmmmmmmmm....

1 comment:

Rich said...

Witney Gazette headline:

LOCAL MAN'S RAGE MONEY FINANCES CURE FOR CANCER.