Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, another week...

Another $280 profit! :-)

The profit may be a little artificially inflated at the moment, as $215 of it is in the form of a Step 4 ticket... won as a result of using 500 fpp's to enter a Step 1 STT. I won't be continuing on the 'steps' route, instead I shall use the Step 4 ticket to take part in the $200 + $15 Sunday Warm-Up next Sunday evening.

I haven't played a whole lot of poker this week, when I have played I've stuck pretty much to STTs... a mix of $11 regular, $6.50 turbos and $16 turbos. A total of 62 tournaments, average buy-in $9.10, ITM 40.3% and ROI 9.9%... a profit of just $55.75. Getting ITM often enough, just not converting it into enough 1st places.

I decided to stick with STTs in preparation for tonight's 'big game' at The Pigeons... I now have it totally ingrained into my subconcious; Fold everything except QQ+ and AKs, anytime I'm down to 10BBs or less - Push with any two cards.

Seemplez!




Current Profit$506.05
Bonuses$ 35.00
FPP conversion$ 1.50
Starting Roll$162.51
Total$705.06

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hi Alan,

Any chance you could change our link URL to www.pokerhitsquad.com/blog so it updates when we post a new blog :) Have linked you up too on our new site.

Take care, Thanks,

Sunny