Friday, January 01, 2010

Another year over...


So, I guess it's an appropriate time for a progress report on the quest to win some money to take to Vegas in June. The quest started on December 3rd, so not quite a full month, however I haven't had much [any] work so I have been able to put in a decent volume.

I've played 502 tournaments, all but one were 45-man SnGs (I somehow entered a $2.20 180-man SnG by mistake!)... 492 at $3.25 and 9 @ $6.50.

Out of 22557 hands I've had pocket Aces 97 times and lost with them 13 times.

At one stage I was +$200, but subsequently I've had very frustrating spell of winning a bit but then losing a bit more and I've finished the month with just a $92.30 profit... still a profit, very dissappointing none the less.

I have to find some way to turn this downward trend around!


No comments: