Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 8 - The last day...

The Venetian again for the lunchtime tourney.. I'm there a little early so I play about 45 mins of 1/2 NL while I'm waiting.. buy-in for $150... by the time the tourney starts I have $225.

No good in the tourney though... so back the cash game at about 3.30 pm... play til 7.30and cash-out a $5 profit!!

Then a slow stroll down the strip... I stood for almost an hour watching a street artist painting stunning pictures, with spray cans... at $35 each I would have bought two of them if I'd had a way of getting them home safely... on to the Bellagio to watch the fountain show.

Finally, across to Ceasars Palace... just over an hour in their cardroom yielded another $105 profit.

Well that was yesterday... I am currently sat in Bar One, at McCarran Airport, drinking a pint of gnat's p*** - sorry I mean Bud Light... A Guiness, A Guiness, My kingdom for a Guiness!!!

2 hrs til boarding... then back to reality. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you gad a great time...its a different world in Vegas isn't it. Everything bigger and better...apart from the beer of course.

The next game of cards you play will be at the slightly less glamourous Rower Royale :)