Tuesday, June 19, 2007

All packed and ready to go...

Touchdown in Vegas scheduled for 1:40 pm (Vegas time) tomorrow afternoon, staying for 8 days at the Gold Coast... I probably wont venture too far tomorrow afternoon/evening, maybe wander over to the Rio for a look around (get some 'name dropping' ammunition) and/or some $1/$2 NL at the GC... just try and stay awake til about 11:00 pm and then get a good nights sleep... This seemed to work last year and I didn't really feel any ill effects of the travelling and the 28hr day!!!

The plan for Day 2 is to fuel up at the GC breakfast buffet (well my body will think it's tea time!!), and then, if I feel as well as I hope, it will be straight into it with the $200 PLHE at Binions... this will be my first visit downtown, as I didn't make it there last year.

I'm not too sure about Day 3 yet... Option A - back to Binions for the $100 NLHE or, Option B - maybe just play tourist for the day, have look at some hotels that I missed last year and dabble with some cash game play ($1/$2 NL). The decider will be how I play in the tourney on Thursday, not especially how deep I go - just how well I think I've played... recently I've had some poker tournament demons in my head that I am having a problem excorsizing!! If I'm happy with my play then it will be chill out with Option B; if not, then back to it at Binions.

Day 3 is my Main Event - the WSOP $1500 NLHE - and obviously I'm hoping his keeps me busy for Days 4 & 5 also!!

Watch this space....

No comments: