Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 8 (continued) - An expensive shirt...

Now sat waiting at McCarran Airport, upto now Virgin are admitting to a 1 hour delay... I suspect a little longer!

Anyway, back to Day 8, I returned the shirt to the shop in Paris and exchanged it for a smaller one... So far so good. Back through into Bally's and I think I'll have a couple of hours at the cash game and then back to the Gold Coast for another 2 or 3 hours there. Well at 1:00 am I'm sat in Bally's trying to get my money back... In the end I cash out $150 in the red, that's two losing cash sessions now on this trip. I must be losing my touch!!

So that's about it... overall a very satisfying trip. I'm taking home more money than I brought with me, even after all pressies, souvenirs, food, taxis etc. - which has to be a bonus. This year I played more tourneys (with only the one cash) and at bigger buy-ins than last year, with less cash game play.... however, the profit, over and above the cash I brought with me, is just about enough to cover the hotel bill... leaving me out of pocket by just the cost of the flight, parking and fuel. That's about £500 for 8 days in Vegas, including two WSOP events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb reporting hun I have so enjoyed reading your blog.

Mary